Sentosa: A Day at the Beach

Sand in my hair, sea spray on my face, I closed my eyes as I sat on the wet beach, legs stretched out comfortably, tilting my head back and enjoying the salty ocean breeze... this is the life. In clothes dripping wet with seawater and my pockets filled with sand, I leaned back on my elbows and closed my eyes, listening to the sound of the tossing water out far, the rolling waves crashing on the beach and the rustling of the palm trees as the wind blew through their branches.

Digging my toes into the sun-warmed sand, I looked way across the sea, where huge tankers and luxurious cruise ships dotted the horizon. Rubbing my sunburned nose, I got up and trudged across the beach to grab a cold Strawberry-Banana smoothie from New Zealand Natural. Sentosa is great!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments