Christmas Shopping... Oh the Pain.

I got dragged to the mall today, by my mom, both aunts and my grandma. If you've ever been to a mall in Singapore on a weekend, you'll be amazed at how crowded it is. Now double or even triple that amount of people, and that's what you'll have during the Christmas holidays. It was SO CROWDED and SO BUSY. Sales in every window you glance at.

I got stuck at Takashimaya, Wisma Atria and Paragon the whole day, struggling to carry around their many heavy shopping bags. I even had to carry a huge PS3, which was so heavy. No need to exercise for the next couple of days, haha. Then when I got home I had more stuff to wrap. Do you know how hard it is to wrap a skateboard???

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments