6th Sept Weekend

Got a pet camel from Dubai. He's a baby camel with gawky long legs and his name is Dubino.

Miss basketball SO MUCH... dang it. Why me? Anyone else would be happy with no sport for two months. Except me. Fate loves twisting things up. Worse yet, the Interhouse Athletics Competition is just round the corner - and I have no hope in competing in it, although I'D LOVE TO! My brother's old ankle injury is bothering him now, and now it just seems stupid because we're both not participating in PE for the same reason. Hopefully he'll compete in the Athletics Tournament, though, so at least there's someone representing me... Sigh.

Weekends are supposed to be for enjoying... not for homework. And yet this weekend I'm bombarded with homework - Bahasa, English, Science, Humanities - you name it. Recently embarked on a READING SPREE... trying to clock as many pages as possible. It's gonna be fun. Hehehe.

Completed 5th Sept
The Kite Fighter - 136 pages

Completed 6th Sept
James Herriot: The Lord God Made Them All - 373 pages

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments